Robotics Technician I
Our client is an example of the American Dream. They are an innovator of recreational fishing products. If you would like to assist in the continued efforts of the American Dream, our client is looking for a Robotics Technician I.
In this role you will be responsible for the Installation, programming and maintenance of robots, automated workcells, change over involvement, vision systems, automated coating machines and related equipment.
- Provide robotic / automation support for production operations
- Install and program new workcells and robots
- Perform preventative maintenance on workcells and robots
- Keep documents and records up to date and accurate
- Repair or replace defective components
- Completes basic and intermediate projects
- Comply with the company Integrated Management System (IMS) procedures and work instructions
Schedule: 1st shift, 6:15am-2:15pm, M-F, 40hrs
Benefits: PTO, Health & Dental Insurance, Health Care Spending Accounts – HSA’s & FSA’s, Retirement benefits or account, Gym Membership or discounts.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- OR 2 years related Robotics experience and/or training
- Basic robot, PLC programming and electrical troubleshooting
- Experience with advanced robot mechanical, controller, gripper and workcell repairs
- Proficient in advanced mechanical assemblies, sensor technology, pneumatics and vision setups / adjustments
- Previous experience w/ automation, robot controls, vision systems – Preferred!
- Vision abilities required include; camera/lens set-up, vision tool set-up and calibration for part present/absent features
- General math skills required
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatics blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to interpret documents provided in a variety of methods -written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Ability to work OT as assigned on weekends
- Self-starter, Problem Solver, and Collaborative Team Player