Sanitation Technician - Night Shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for Sanitation Technician. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the cleanroom, laboratory, labeling, and packaging areas
- Maintain awareness of and perform all support activities necessary for cleanroom work
Schedule: Sunday – Friday, 11pm – 7:30am (Night Shift)
Salary: $18-$19/ hr DOE (Contract to Hire)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Benefits offered through Verum Technical
- High School Diploma or equivalent w/ experience medical device, pharmaceutical or food industries
- Previous experience working in a cleanroom and/or cleaning experience
- Ability to qualify for cleanroom entry -class 100 cleanroom
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO – Preferred!
- Skills to be successful – reliable and attention to detail
- Willingness to be flexible with a work schedule
- Ability to work OT as needed
- Ability to remain standing for most of the work shift
- Ability to comprehend and follow written operating procedures
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen
Keywords: sanitation, cleanroom, cleaning
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".