Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a contract position available for a - Scientific Technician. In this role you will performs simple to moderately complex experiments, tests and analyzes results per written procedures.
- Maintenance of a bank of patient samples including physical organization/tracking, traceability documentation, and management of distribution to team members
- Manipulation of patient samples via dilution, spiking, mixing, and/or aliquotting to achieve desired analyte concentrations or volumes
- Screening of patient samples with automated immunoassays to characterize various analyte concentrations
Schedule: FT, 40hrs, Monday - Friday
Salary: $DOE/ hr DOE (contact assignment)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered through Verum Technical
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science - Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology
- 0-2 years previous experience in diagnostic manufacturing environment – Preferred!
- Skills to be successful in this role – experienced in time management, ability to multi-task, effective verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with changing priorities, collaborative team player
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Previous experience in universal precautions, blood, and body fluids
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment
Keywords: chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, diagnostic manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".