Semiconductor Maintenance Tech
Our client has an opportunity for a Semiconductor Maintenance Tech.
In this role you will Install, troubleshoot, and maintain semiconductor wafer processing equipment
- Work w/ a team of engineers and scientists to optimize etch, photolithography, and deposition tools to develop new processes and products
- Specify and install new processing tools and equipment
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance to maximize equipment up-time
Schedule: 40hrs, FT, Monday – Friday, OT available / optional
1st and 2nd Shift available
(1st Shift 7:30am - 4:00pm)
(2nd Shift 2:30pm-11:00pm)
Salary: $DOE/ hr
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
- Associate degree - Electronic technology, vacuum and thin film technology, or equivalent
- Vacuum science and technology background – A Plus!
- Strong mechanical and electronics aptitude
- Skills to be successful - exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, strong work ethic and results oriented
- Collaborative Team Player
- Relocation available for right candidate
Keywords: maintenance tech, technician, maintenance, semiconductor, vacuum, film technology, electronics, mechanical, installation
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".