Senior Electrical Engineer
Our Client is looking for an Electrical Engineer. Do you take pride in your work and have developed as a technical expert in various technical topics?
Connect with us to learn more.
To be successful in this role you will engage as a leader, enjoys having a hands-on approach and has the ability to apply your technical skills.
- Perform electrical hardware and software engineering tasks in the development of new products
- Participate and Guide the development of Product Specs and Produce conceptual designs
- Create detailed circuit and hardware drawings and software codes
- Provide analysis of design to applicable standards and design using engineering analysis tools and techniques (e.g., Circuit simulation, software analysis tools)
- Review instruction manuals and product literature
- Define and lead prototype development of lab and field tests
- Work with manufacturing on process development
- Conduct design reviews, safety reviews, etc.
- Lead small new product development projects as required
- Manage projects to meet schedules
- Participate in release-for-sale activities
- Provide oral and written reports of project status and communicate with management on a regular basis
- Participate in identifying new product opportunities and recognizing customer product needs
- Evaluating company and competitive products
- Analyzing and writing Engineering Change Orders for products
- Troubleshooting issues in manufacturing, lab, or at customer sites
- Initiate corrective actions as needed
- BS degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in new product development
- Demonstrated ability to independently produce innovative and successful designs as part of large or small projects
- Experience with Power Electronics and Motors
- Excellent engineering/technical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize customer product needs and trends in the marketplace which affect product requirements
- Collaborate Team Player