Senior R&D Process Engineer
Connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
The Senior R&D Process Engineer will be working in a lab, pilot plant, and manufacturing environments
- Supporting existing process technologies and develop/commercialize new process technologies
- Supporting existing and upcoming projects related to process improvements, quality improvement, cost savings, and new product development
- Collaborating with team members to build technical expertise, identify opportunities for process improvement and new capabilities
- Coordination of experiments and trials with internal/external partners to validate ability to scale up to manufacturing scale
- BS in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the food industry and process development
- Demonstrated project leadership and initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to takes accountability to win, has a bias for action, practices ambidextrous leadership, and can independently leverage others
- Proven ability to partner and operate effectively in plant environments
- Strong bias for action, willingness to lean into risk, ability to advance despite incomplete data, and capable of maintaining a learning mindset in the face of change and unexpected results
- Previous experience in process technology – Preferred!
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and technical communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, ability to prioritize and flexible to rapidly changing business needs
- Ability to build effective relationships with team members
- Position requires travel approximately 15% - Minneapolis and other manufacturing locations throughout North America
Keywords: process development, process technologies, new product development, food processing, laboratory, food science, leadership, pilot plant, manufacturing, technical writing, food industry
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".