Our client is looking for a self-motivated Senior Software Engineer team member who has experience with resolving issues across the full development stack, comfortable with end-to-end testing of software applications and experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment.
In this role you will be responsible for design and development of new and existing features and functions and for Product Development initiatives involving parking devices, payment solutions and garage applications.
- Design, develop and test software components and services to meet business requirements & technical functional and non-functional specifications.
- Correct software faults and drive through to root cause analysis
- Lead and facilitate reviews of analysis, designs, code, tests, and scripts.
- write technical functional specifications
- review technical specifications and to offer updates
- Propose, review and update designs and schemas
- Follow and support a TDD methodology. Create and exercise automated unit, functional, and integration tests of software
- Work with team members to verify results
- Mentor and guide team members
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Proven ability of demonstrated professional software design and development experience in creating performant, robust multi-threaded applications using Microsoft .NET and cloud technologies
- Proven experience in designing and developing web and console applications using Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core with WPF, ASP.NET MVC, JSON, and XML
- Proven familiarity with single-page application design and development of progressive web application development
- Proven experience in designing and developing RESTful endpoints (WEB API, REST API, SOAP / WCF)
- Proven experience with TDD, DI, IoC, automated unit-testing up to at least 80% code coverage
- Ability to write Technical Functional Specs
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative Team player
Connect with us to for a detailed list of qualifications and to learn more.
Keywords: software, engineer, full development stack, product development, IT, SCRUM, software development, OOAD, Visual Studio, Azure, ORM development
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".