A growing biotechnology/life sciences company located in southern Minnesota has an opportunity for a scientist who has experience with molecular cloning. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Our Client is looking for either a Manager or Sr Manager who will be overseeing all manufacturing activities ensuring products are manufactured according to regulation, policies and standards.
Ideal candidate is one who is a manufacturing/industrial engineer or an engineer who has experience with mechanical/automated machines that has experience managing people as well as processes.
Are you a “hands-on” Manager who has experience managing people and process?
Are you a Leader with Vision to drive change and create a plan to implement?
Connect with us to learn more on how you can be a member of this amazing opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manufacturing activities - scheduling staff/equipment to master schedule needs, maintaining trained staff, driving improvements, budgeting responsibilities
- Hire, train, mentor personnel - define individual development plans, complete timely performance evaluations
- Define resource roles, needs and hiring plan to meet growth objectives - hold team accountable for schedule
- Strong collaboration/communication across teams and other functional areas
- Responsible for change control and regulatory requirements for manufacturing process documentation
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Successfully attain budget/business objectives
- Comply with the corporate policies and procedures
- Comply with regulatory and industry standards.
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability/ Life Insurance, AD&D and Dental
- Simple Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Client has adjusted salaries to accommodate the employee in purchasing Medical insurance thru an outside vendor.
- Bachelors of Science Degree - Engineering, Science or Business. Equivalent experience may be acceptable
- 5 + years manufacturing experience (Pharmaceutical/Medical Device – Preferred!)
- Min 5 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices for drug and device manufacturing.
- Participate in regulatory site inspections
- Previous experience with FDA regulation
- Excellent technical writing skills - Protocols, Operating Procedures, Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Previous experience with Clean Room operations and control (viable and non-viable)
- Previous experience with packaging
- Experience with RABS (Restricted Access Barrier) leadership
- Experience with Grade 5/Class 100
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative Team Player with team and management
- Knowledge and understanding of medical and/or pharmaceutical (drug product) formulation, sterile filtration, and aseptic filling – A Plus!