Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's- Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
The primary focus will be on process development, characterization, and optimization for product performance and manufacturability.
Conducts laboratory experiments
- Design and execute hands-on work with input from team members
- Develop new processes and techniques
- Develop qualification and test protocols and execute experiments
- Perform Data and statistical analysis of data
- Evaluate and interpret experimental results in laboratory notebooks or written reports
- Evaluate the purchase of equipment and qualification strategy
- Maintains complete, organized, and up-to-date laboratory records
- Verbally reports results and experimental issues to team members
- Prepare and present oral and written reports
- Maintains laboratory supplies and equipment
- Document maintenance activities
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Required!
- 5+ yrs’ experience in process engineering in a medical device industry – Preferred!
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Collaborative Team Player