Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Our client has a “direct hire” opportunity for an experienced Sr. Manufacturing Engineer. The primary focus will be on process development, characterization, and optimization for product performance and manufacturability.
In this role you will:
- Design and execute “hands-on” work with input from team members
- Develop new processes and techniques
- Develop qualification and test protocols and execute experiments
- Perform Data and statistical analysis of data
- Evaluate and interpret experimental results in laboratory notebooks or written reports
- Evaluate the purchase of equipment and qualification strategy
- Maintain complete, organized, and up-to-date laboratory records
- Verbally reports results and experimental issues to team members
- Prepare and present oral and written reports
- Maintain laboratory supplies and equipment
- Document maintenance activities
Benefits as an employee
- Medical / Dental Vision – Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement and Saving Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Required!
- 5+ yrs’ experience in process engineering in a medical device industry – Preferred!
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Collaborative Team Player
Keywords: manufacturing, engineer, engineering, medical device, process engineering
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".