Sr. Process Engineer - PhD
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a Sr. Process Engineer. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Our client is looking for an individual who will be on the core team, who will have the ability and technical expertise to manage complicated projects.
In this role you will:
- Lead the development of manufacturing processes for new products
- Lead the manufacturing of development batches, facilitate project communication and issue resolution with internal / external customers
- Provide technical manufacturing process expertise
- Transfer benchtop scale manufacturing processes from customer site to company
- Serve as a technical resource for process development, evaluation, and validation projects related to fermentation, downstream processing, and/or aseptic manufacturing
- Lead manufacture of pre-GMP and GMP development batches
- Perform critical analysis of data, interpret results, and draw scientific conclusions
- Present data in group meetings
- Write development reports
- PhD, early in career (2 - 4 yrs ideally)
- Proven ability to expand/develop technical expertise into new areas as needed
- Ability to communicate with clients and a diverse team
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical development environment
- “Hands On” experience working in a GMP lab/manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with Project Management – A Plus!
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge w/ICHQ8 - A Plus!
Keywords: Biopharma, Bio Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, PhD, laboratory, lab, manufacturing, project management, ICHQ8, Aseptic