Sr. Process Engineer
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a Sr. Process Engineer.
Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- lead transfer activities for formulation & filtration processes as they progress from execution in development lab to aseptic manufacturing
- serve as clinical manufacturing lead for aseptic pre-GMP and GMP batches
- support manufacturing of pilot scale development batches
- facilitate project communication and issue resolution with internal/external customers
- BS/BA in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or related science with 5-8 years cGMP manufacturing experience in pharmaceutical/medical device/biotechnology
- A combination of experience and education may be acceptable
- Aseptic background is strongly preferred
- “Hands On” experience working in a lab/manufacturing area
- Previous experience w/ process development and process validation; technology transfer and process transfer
- Previous experience with biopolymers - Preferred!
- Previous experience in critical analysis of data (statistical software experience - Preferred!)
- Previous experience w/ continuous improvement/lean projects/programs - Preferred!
- Previous GMP manufacturing experience
- Qualities to be successful – Leadership skills – ability to take initiative, strong interpersonal skills, ability to coach and teach on development, collaborative team player- ability to create strong working relationships