Supervisor GMP Production Lab
A global life sciences company who provides innovative bioactive tools and resources for the research and clinical diagnostic communities is looking for a Supervisor of the GMP Production Lab. The team consist of about 7 members in the lab.
The Supervisor will be supervising and managing the workflow of the Antibody Production Team as well as performing purifications.
The key responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- Monitoring, directing and motivating the performance of team members
- Train new employees
- Delegate assignments to team members
- Communicate the team’s performance to manager
- Ensures the lab is ready for internal and external audits
- Review completed purifications prior to submission to the quality control department
- Return unapproved purifications for additional processing as necessary.
- Purify Proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
- Draft and revise SOP’s as needed
- Designs and implements new procedures and process improvements
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or equivalent
- (Bachelors Degree w/ a min of 4 to 8 years related experience OR a Masters Degree w/ 2 to 6 years of related experience)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of scientific principles.
- Previous supervisory experience and leadership skills
- Previous GMP Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Protein Purification and Anti -Body Process
- Collaborative Team Player