Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a long-term contract position available – Systems Engineer.
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer, you will be part of the Instrument System Development Center immunoassay design group. This is an exciting product development opportunity where the primary responsibility will be to bring engineering development experience to the new product development team.
As a team member you will be responsible for the test plan development, execution, and reporting on complex electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical, Aerospace, Systems Engineering or other related field (ie. BS + 7 yrs exp, or MS + 5 yrs exp.)
- Previous Experience in systems engineering, integration or related hardware engineering field for new product development
- Previous Experience with electrical-mechanical machine design in a regulated market such as medical device, automotive, or the aerospace industry - A Plus!
- Previous Experience writing characterization and verification test plans and reports and with design characterization
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to resolve issues and complete tasks
- Previous experience using Measurement test equipment experience (e.g. multi-meter, oscilloscope)
- Knowledge of risk management
- Hands on experience with electromechanical fixture building and test experience
- Previous experience with Root Cause analysis in electro-mechanical assemblies
- Ability to lift and carry modules < 30 pounds
- Previous Experience working on scrum teams in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and Collaborative Team Player
- Proficient w/ Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)