Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a small fast-paced company that is growing? Are you interested to work with a team that you sincerely look forward to seeing every day? Have you been looking for an office environment that is innovative and ideally located?
Verum Technical is an innovative leader within scientific and engineering staffing in the Twin Cities. The company is growing rapidly, and we are excited to invite a new Technical Recruiter to join our team. In this role you will communicate with, screen, interview, and present qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions
Qualified Candidates in this position will
- Identify qualified candidates through researching, sourcing, and screening candidates from our internal database and social media networking sites
- Build a pipeline of candidates for skill sets that are needed in our specific industry
- Evaluate, screen, and interview candidate strengths and compare to client requirements
- Negotiate wages and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Work with Business Development Managers to identify potential top accounts
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment
- Network with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads
- Calling, emailing, and texting (50+ per day) perspective new candidates
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree and/or inside/outside sales and/or recruiting experience
- High quality customer service
- Engaging personality
- Highly competitive
- Driven to succeed
- Team mentality to achieve common goal
- Every day will present new challenges to apply skills and knowledge
Full time position Monday – Friday
Base plus competitive commission and compensation package
Mission Statement - To provide high-quality staffing services based upon integrity, ethics, and caring partnerships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
Company Core Values - Integrity • Continuous Improvement • Partnership • Heart
Cultural Vision - As a high performing team, we engage, empower, trust, and have joy.