Technical Sales Rep
Do you have a Self-Motivated, Independent, Entrepreneurial Spirit? Are you an effective negotiator and results-oriented person? We look forward to talking to you about an opportunity. Our client is looking for Technical Sales Rep.
They are looking for someone who will be able to
- Develop and expand the business in sectors - specialty chemicals, food & pharma, catalysts, lubricants, building products, wastewater treatment, pulp & paper, polymers, desulfurization, oilfield, process additives, etc.
- Monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
- Develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize results -margins, volume and market share
- Manage the P&L for territory
- Ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments
Benefits as an employee
- competitive compensation and benefits package
- generous PTO package
- 401k plan with employer match
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Mining/Geology
- or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management (or related degree) with a minor in Chemistry
- Previous sales experience - chemicals, raw materials or other technical field
- Effective Communicator and strong communication skills (in English)
- Skills to be successful – ability to build relationships, ability to focus, problem solve, seek to understand, and the ability to listen to customers and act accordingly
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%
Keywords: sales, chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, geology, business management,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".