Technical Sales / Service Engineer
Our client prides themselves on being one step ahead in the innovation, design, manufacture, and service of food grade packing equipment. They are committed to maintaining and building on those values and relationships in the industry.
Our Client is looking for a Technical Sales/Service Engineer.
This role will be a US based representative who will play a key role in both promoting the brand name and equipment. This is an opportunity to build a brand, be a US based employee working with top of the line equipment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Promoting Sales and Service with clients throughout U.S.
- Providing prompt phone support to U.S. clients
- Coordinating U.S. service visits with regular client contacts as per service agreements
- Follow up with planned and preventative maintenance work
- Coordinating client training as requested
- Spare parts Audits at various sites
- Tuning of Machines
- Providing written customer reports following site service visits
- Promoting service, parts, and upgrades as appropriate
- Providing Sales feedback into company
- Providing technical phone support to service staff
- AA degree in a mechanical or electronics discipline
- Equivalent technician experience – A Plus!
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to promote and sell a brand
- Previous sales experience – A Plus!
- Self-starter who manages their own schedule
- Ability to travel 100% of the time