Technical Support Engineer
Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a long-term contract position available – Technical Support Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing service support, including installation, repair, modifications, and preventive maintenance for in-house instrumentation
- Documentation for all service activities
- Review products and distribute troubleshooting aids for field personnel
- Document and distribute technical information regarding resolutions to field problems, hardware and software changes, and product quality improvements
- Maintain and monitor modification and software upgrade status report
- On-going Instrument maintenance – preventative, parts kits, and schedules
- Review service manual documentation
- Provide on-site support as required to ensure quality of new instrument installations and timely resolution of escalated service events
- Initiate complaint inquiries with manufacturer
- Review failure trend analysis data for each product assigned
- Identify failure trends and report them to management and/or manufacturer for resolution
- Perform in-house testing of hardware and software changes prior to distribution
- Review supporting documentation for accuracy and complete
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor´s Degree - Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge – Required!
- Min of 2 years of experience in Manufacturing, Field Service, or related industry experience – Required!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills
- Collaborative Team Member