Technical Writer I
They are part of a team of life science companies who are developing products that are paving the way in the fight to save lives.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a contract position for a “forward-thinking associate” – Technical Writer I.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Author company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by reviewing documents and generating data as well as writing/editing technical documents.
- Review and verify accuracy and completeness of documents
- Support Change Controls and follow through related actions through site quality systems
- Collaborate w/ area owners to remediate process documentation
- Support departmental management in generating technical memos/documents
- Enhance sitewide compliance by ensuring SOPs align w/ Regulations
Schedule: FT, 40hrs, “on-site” Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Salary: $30-$32/ hr (contract)
Benefits: Health Insurance – Medical / Dental / Vision
- Associate’s Degree or above- Required!
- Previous experience in technical or laboratory procedure writing- Required!
- Life Science experience – A Plus!
- Skills to be successful – self-motivated, written technical communication skills, proven technical writing skills
- Collaborative Team Player
Keywords: technical writer, SOP, technical documents, memos, documents, regulatory, FDA, ISO, technical writing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".