A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has several openings for an Technician. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Technician will be responsible for operating syringe and vial filling equipment in a class 100 cleanroom environment.
- Follow the process flow and communicate any processing variations to the supervisor
- Operate the WFI heat exchangers
- Utilize aseptic technique to minimize contamination exposure to the product
- Complete batch records as processing steps occur
- Participate in product line team meetings
- Participate in company required training
- Provide support to other manufacturing groups as required
Schedule: 2nd Shift (1:30pm-10pm) Overtime as required
Salary: $20-$21 DOE (Contract to Hire)
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Required!
- Post-Secondary Science and/or Technical Training, or equivalent experience – Preferred!
- Min 1-year experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical Cleanroom environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment in a regulated industry – Preferred!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to Qualify to gown to enter a class 100 cleanroom
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO regulations
- Computer experience – Preferred!
- Ability to work OT as needed