Test Technician II
Our client has an opportunity for a Test Technician II.
Great opportunity to learn a diverse set of instruments, improve upon your problem- solving skills and lean manufacturing tools.
In this role you will
- Report to the Production Manager and work with the Engineering team throughout the manufacturing process
- Assemble, align, and test optical and electro-mechanical assemblies and instruments
- Troubleshoot production issues in a manufacturing environment
- Accountable for product quality, on time delivery, and all compliance requirements.
- Report daily to management on all cell activitiesIdentify quality issues and support the engineering team to drive to root cause and counter-measures
- Create and update standard work instructions
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract)
Schedule: 8:00am - 5:0pm M-F, FT, ability to work overtime and on Saturdays
Location: San Jose, CA
Benefits: Health Insurance Available – Medical / Dental / Vision
- A.S. degree in Electronics or related technical field – Required!
- Or Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred!
- 3+ years of experience in the test and production of electromechanical and optical instrumentation
- Skills to be successful - excellent technical troubleshooting skills, excellent interpersonal skills- written and oral communication, ability to focus on quality of work
- Previous experience working in Lean Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with Oracle – A Plus!
- A proven track record - Results oriented!
- Ability to embrace and thrive on challenges
- Customer Service focused
Keywords: electronics, electromechanical, optical instruments, lean manufacturing, electro-mechanical assemblies, technician, testing, manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".