Visual Inspector - 2nd shift
A growing biotechnology/ life sciences company has an opening for a Visual Inspector. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
In this role you will be working in a QC Lab inspecting raw materials and components.
- Follow designed specifications and test methods
- Perform accurate documentation
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy work environment
Salary: $17-$18/ hr DOE (contract to hire)
Schedule: 2nd shift, Monday – Friday, 3pm – 11:30pm
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous inspection experience – Preferred!
- Previous experience in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry - Preferred!
- High attention to detail
Keywords: inspector, inspection, medical device, pharmaceutical, quality,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".